is the PADI Master Scuba Diver Certification?
This certification denotes that you've reached the highest recreational
diver level in the PADI System of diver education. PADI Master Scuba
Diver indicates you have a significant amount of training and experience
in a variety of dive environments.
What do I need to start?
Where can I go from here?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- PADI Rescue Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- 50 logged dives
- Five PADI Specialty course certifications
- Minimum age: 15 years old (12 for Junior Master Scuba Diver)
The PADI Master Scuba Diver certification is the highest recreational
level in the PADI system of diver education. But, you don't have to
stop there! You can continue on to become a PADI Professional. As a
Master Scuba Diver you'll be well qualified to begin your training as
a PADI Divemaster.
For details about your PADI Master Scuba Diver
Valet Scuba Diving in Cayman Brac Private Lessons Instructor Guided Tours
Discover Scuba Diving, and ALL PADI Courses
PADI Master Instructor Monte Lee Thornton--Over 30 years
Has Taught Over 1500 People in Scuba Classes, Now Teaching in Cayman Brac's World Class Diving Reefs.
PADI Scuba Diving Certification US$450.00   PADI Discover Scuba Diving US$125.00
Discover Snorkeling US$65.00
Email for more information:
Or Call Monte's Cell Phone: 345-927-0315
Or Send Contact Form-Click Here
Click Through for more information on Scuba Classes: